- What is Tadalafil soft tabs?
- How to use soft Tadalafil?
- What should I tell my health care provider before I take soft Tadalafil?
- What may interact with Tadalafil soft pills?
- What side effects may I notice from soft Tadalafil?
- Tadalafil soft tabs Dosage and Overdose
- What should I watch for while using soft Tadalafil?
- Where should I keep my Tadalafil soft?
There are many advantages to taking Tadalafil soft tabs over the Tadalafil original pills. For one, the Tadalafil tabs dissolve and work within 15-20 minutes. Compare this to the Tadalafil pills which could take up to 2 hours to kick in. Meaning if you are preparing to have sex, and want to take Tadalafil, you will need to do so up to two hours in advance.
Sex should be natural and not planned, which is a reason why you should try Tadalafil soft tabs. Tadalafil soft and Tadalafil pills are both made up of the Tadalafil, but the Tadalafil tabs are meant to dissolve in your mouth within seconds.
Let sex be natural! As soon as you get in the mood with your partner, discreetly place a tab in your mouth, and within minutes you can be fully "ready & functional" They taste great, and are just as effective as Tadalafil pills for the treatment of impotency and erectile dysfunction.
Tadalafil soft tabs are used to treat erection problems in men. The soft tablets act faster than ordinary oral tabs and the effect is kept as long as from regular pill.
Tadalafil Soft pills are taken as needed 15min before sexual activity. Because Tadalafil Soft are chewed, the effects typically start much sooner than orally consumed medicines.
Tell your health care provider before taking Tadalafil. They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- eye or vision problems, including a rare inherited eye disease called retinitis pigmentosa
- heart disease, angina, a history of heart attack, irregular heart beats, or other heart problems
- high or low blood pressure
- kidney or liver disease
- an unusual or allergic reaction to tadalafil, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
Do not take Tadalafil soft with any of the following medications:
- nitrates like amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, nitroglycerin
- certain drugs for high blood pressure
- certain drugs for the treatment of HIV infection or AIDS
- certain drugs used for fungal or yeast infections, like fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, and voriconazole
- certain drugs used for seizures like carbamazepine, phenytoin, and phenobarbital
- grapefruit juice
- macrolide antibiotics like clarithromycin, erythromycin, troleandomycin
- medicines for prostate problems
- rifabutin, rifampin or rifapentine
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- changes in hearing
- chest pain
- fast, irregular heartbeat
- back pain
- muscle aches
- stuffy or runny nose
You should not take this dose more than once per day. Do not take your medicine more often than directed. Overdosage: If you think you have taken too much of soft Tadalafil contact a poison control center or emergency room at once.
NOTE: Tadalafil is only for you. Do not share Tadalafil soft tabs with others. If you notice any changes in your vision while taking this drug, call your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible. Stop using Tadalafil pills and call your health care provider right away if you have a loss of sight in one or both eyes. Contact you doctor or health care professional right away if the erection lasts longer than 4 hours or if it becomes painful. This may be a sign of serious problem and must be treated right away to prevent permanent damage. If you experience symptoms of nausea, dizziness, chest pain or arm pain upon initiation of sexual activity after taking Tadalafil soft, you should refrain from further activity and call your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible. Do not drink alcohol to excess (examples, 5 glasses of wine or 5 shots of whiskey) when taking soft Tadalafil pills. When taken in excess, alcohol can increase your chances of getting a headache or getting dizzy, increasing your heart rate or lowering your blood pressure. Using Tadalafil does not protect you or your partner against HIV infection (the virus that causes AIDS) or other sexually transmitted diseases.
Keep out of the reach of children. Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.
What is the shelf life of the pills?
- The expiry date is mentioned on each blister. It is different for different batches. The shelf life is 2 years from the date of manufacture and would differ from batch to batch depending on when they were manufactured.